Gardner Denver Industrial Screw Compressors
Advanced technology, careful engineering, micro precision manufacturing, total quality management, and unmatched aftermarket service and spare parts have made Gardner Denver a name that stands for reliability and value. Gardner Denver produce one of the largest ranges of rotary screw compressors (4kW to 500kw / 20 cfm to 2600 cfm) and also supply air ends to other major compressor packagers.
Gardner Denver compressors are designed to be “low cost provider of air over the product’s life” when all costs – energy, maintenance, spare parts – are considered. Since the design objective is lowest total cost, Energy Efficiency, Reliability and Long-Term Durability are given paramount consideration.
Consider some of the design advantages:
- Advanced cyclonic oil pre-separation
- Unique corrugated oil separator element cartridge improving oil separation to 1mg/m3
- Clever multi-functional inlet controller for optimal operation
- Generous cooling systems resulting in cooler running temperatures in all of Australia’s climate zone
- Efficient and long lasting large diameter modern profile air-ends
- Large surface area air inlet filters to 100% efficient at 3 micron
FM-AS 7 – 22 Air Stations & FM 7 – 150
The FM Series continues that tradition with reliable, professional grade performance that gives you all the air you need each and every time you need it.
The FM fixed speed screw compressors are designed to meet the high requirements which the modern work environment and machine operators place on them. As a result, our belt driven FM compressors are extremely energy efficient, quiet, reliable and easy to use, ensuring long operating life and delivery of optimal air quality.
The number of special options makes the FM compressor the right choice for producing high quality compressed air for a wide range of needs.
The FM-AS includes A compressor and Refrigerant dryer, both mounted on a tank.
- Built to the highest standard EN 87/404
- With pre dryed high quality air, no condensate collects in the receiver
Gardner Denver SAV 200 – 550
Variable Output Lubricated Screw Air Compressor
Gardner Denver TurnValve SAV series variable output compressor, the smart way to save money. The unique feature of the TurnValve is that the air end only compresses the volume of air required to meet the demand for compressed air at the necessary pressure without altering the compression ratio of the air end.
- Up to 35% less energy costs by matching compressor output to compressed air demand.
- User friendly Auto-Sentry ES+ controller
- Geared Air Ends (SAV 200 – 550)
- Maximum reliability as a direct result of its simplicity in design
- All service points are easily accessible
- Extreme durability bearings designed for 100,000 hrs
- Tens of thousands of SAV Compressors are operating all over the world.
- Gardner Denver SAV TurnValve Air End
Gardner Denver Patented Turn Valve Part Load Technology
- The patented Turn Valve is the most efficient part load capacity control system in the industry.
- Kypho™ rotor design, coupled with turn valve technology, can reduce energy costs as much as 16%.
- Automatically compresses exactly the right amount of air required, assuring maximum efficiency and energy savings.
- Turn valve automatic capacity control airend
- Modulating inlet valve with selectable load/unload setting
- D-flange mounted to Wye-Delta EPAct “energy efficient” drive motor
- -380 or 415 volt, 3 phase, 50Hz, 1500RPM, 1.15 S.F., IP55
- Airend and motor shaft coupled via permanently aligned, resilient cushion-type flexible coupling
- Stainless steel control lines
- Unitized airend/motor assembly mounted to base via all angle elastomer vibration isolators
- Heavy duty, canister type five micron inlet air filters
- Two-stage separator element
- Air cooled aftercooler and oil cooler package mounted, industrial duty, high thermal transfer radiator type with thermally protected TEFC fan motor
- Thermostatic oil mixing valve
- Moisture separator and trap, mounted
- Pressure relief valve
- Automatic blowdown valve through inlet filter
- Minimum pressure valve and discharge check valve
- NEMA 12 control/electrical enclosure
Gardner Denver AirSmart™ Controller
Gardner Denver AirSmart controllerYou don’t need to be an expert on variable speed drives to operate a Gardner Denver SAV series compressor. The AirSmart controller takes care of the details. Automatically adjusting compressor performance to meet your changing system demands.
- Smart energy cost calculation
- Clear text indicator display
- Multiple languages
- Microprocessor Controller
- Pressure, Temperature ,Runtime display
- High temperature, High pressure, Reverse-phase protection function
- 3 filter and oil change reminder
- Ultra-low control voltage 24 VDC
- Intelligent protection in extreme environments
- Safe operation protection
- Up to 5 pressure/temperature input points
- Integrated sequence control (up to 8 compressors)
- RS-232 series communications for local monitoring
- RS-485 Ethernet communications for remote monitoring
Gardner Denver E-Series
Heavy Duty Compressor
The Gardner Denver E-Series Compressor is built to meet the demands for continuous 24-hour use and absolute uptime required in critical industrial processes. ESD direct drive models are designed for applications with specific capacities and pressures, where even minimal energy losses caused by gearbox or belt transmissions need to be avoided. ESG models feature a gearbox transmission to cover wider pressure and capacity ranges.
Designed primarily for capacities ranging from 36.3 to 73.6 m3/min and pressures from 8 to 13 bar, the E-Series range is also available in a low pressure (3 bar) variant. Other standard features of the E-Series include;
- Heavy duty construction
- Low energy consumption
- Low noise levels
- Easy installation & simple maintenance