Gardner Denver SAV 200 – 550
Variable Output Lubricated Screw Air Compressor
Gardner Denver TurnValve SAV series variable output compressor, the smart way to save money. The unique feature of the TurnValve is that the air end only compresses the volume of air required to meet the demand for compressed air at the necessary pressure without altering the compression ratio of the air end.
- Up to 35% less energy costs by matching compressor output to compressed air demand.
- User friendly Auto-Sentry ES+ controller
- Geared Air Ends (SAV 200 – 550)
- Maximum reliability as a direct result of its simplicity in design
- All service points are easily accessible
- Extreme durability bearings designed for 100,000 hrs
- Tens of thousands of SAV Compressors are operating all over the world.
- Gardner Denver SAV TurnValve Air End
Gardner Denver Patented Turn Valve Part Load Technology
- The patented Turn Valve is the most efficient part load capacity control system in the industry.
- Kypho™ rotor design, coupled with turn valve technology, can reduce energy costs as much as 16%.
- Automatically compresses exactly the right amount of air required, assuring maximum efficiency and energy savings.
- Turn valve automatic capacity control airend
- Modulating inlet valve with selectable load/unload setting
- D-flange mounted to Wye-Delta EPAct “energy efficient” drive motor
- -380 or 415 volt, 3 phase, 50Hz, 1500RPM, 1.15 S.F., IP55
- Airend and motor shaft coupled via permanently aligned, resilient cushion-type flexible coupling
- Stainless steel control lines
- Unitized airend/motor assembly mounted to base via all angle elastomer vibration isolators
- Heavy duty, canister type five micron inlet air filters
- Two-stage separator element
- Air cooled aftercooler and oil cooler package mounted, industrial duty, high thermal transfer radiator type with thermally protected TEFC fan motor
- Thermostatic oil mixing valve
- Moisture separator and trap, mounted
- Pressure relief valve
- Automatic blowdown valve through inlet filter
- Minimum pressure valve and discharge check valve
- NEMA 12 control/electrical enclosure
Gardner Denver AirSmart™ Controller
Gardner Denver AirSmart controllerYou don’t need to be an expert on variable speed drives to operate a Gardner Denver SAV series compressor. The AirSmart controller takes care of the details. Automatically adjusting compressor performance to meet your changing system demands.
- Smart energy cost calculation
- Clear text indicator display
- Multiple languages
- Microprocessor Controller
- Pressure, Temperature ,Runtime display
- High temperature, High pressure, Reverse-phase protection function
- 3 filter and oil change reminder
- Ultra-low control voltage 24 VDC
- Intelligent protection in extreme environments
- Safe operation protection
- Up to 5 pressure/temperature input points
- Integrated sequence control (up to 8 compressors)
- RS-232 series communications for local monitoring
- RS-485 Ethernet communications for remote monitoring